SIMPOLE™ HAMMERING POST HOLE DIGGER – SLIDING RAMMING RAILS TO DIG EASILY, QUICKLY, ACCURATELY
- DIG EASILY – by lifting only the weight of the handles while you dig!
- DIG QUICKLY – by hammering the blades into the ground with the retractable, weighted handles!
- DIG ACCURATELY – w/ the blades resting on your mark the entire time!
- HOW TO – a quarter handle twist inward to unlock handles; twist outward to lock handles then separate handles and lift to remove soil.
- STORAGE – press in spring pin and rotate to lock handles for storage.