How does it work?
Click the play button on the video below to learn more about Simpole™ and how it’s patented design makes post hole digging easier, quicker, and more accurate.
Simpole™ is Easy To Use
A quarter handle twist inward to unlock handles; twist outward to lock handles then separate handles and lift to remove soil.
Simpole – Fence Post Hole Digger (Patented)
$185 USD $196.95 + FREE SHIPPING!
SIMPOLE™ HAMMERING POST HOLE DIGGER – SLIDING RAMMING RAILS TO DIG EASILY, QUICKLY, ACCURATELY
- DIG EASILY – by lifting only the weight of the handles while you dig!
- DIG QUICKLY – by hammering the blades into the ground with the retractable, weighted handles!
- DIG ACCURATELY – w/ the blades resting on your mark the entire time!
- HOW TO – a quarter handle twist inward to unlock handles; twist outward to lock handles then separate handles and lift to remove soil.
- STORAGE – press in spring pin and rotate to lock handles for storage.
Brought to you by Skidger!
Do more in less time with just one tool.
Check out our line of award-winning garden weeders.